top of page


Money symbol

If you are having financial problems, still trying to recover from the economy crashing, have lawsuits, judgments, wage garnishments, creditors calling non-stop, repossessions or your home is in foreclosure filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be the answer. Chapter 7 bankruptcy will allow you to discharge (eliminated) most of your unsecured debts while keeping most of your personal and real property. When your case is filed all collection efforts by your creditors including non-stop telephone calls, wage garnishments, bank levies, lawsuits, and foreclosures are stopped immediately. The process takes approximately ninety (90) days from start to finish. After your discharge is entered, it is time for you to focus on rebuilding your credit and moving your financial life forward. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to consolidate and reorganize your debts and make one smaller interest free monthly payment to the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee who is then responsible for making monthly payments to all of your creditors. At the end of your Chapter 13 plan any amounts that are still owed to your creditors are discharged (eliminated) forever. Chapter13 bankruptcy can help you if your home is in foreclosure and you don’t have enough money to bring your loan current and stop the sale of your home. It can allow you to force your mortgage company or bank to let you to pay the arrears to them over sixty (60) monthly payments instead of a lump sum. For example, if you were $15,000.00 behind on your mortgage payments, and your mortgage company or bank was foreclosing on your house, by filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition you could stop the sale and set up a Chapter 13 plan payment of approximately $250.00 per month to the Chapter 13 Trustee and keep your house. In Chapter 13 bankruptcy you may be eligible to eliminate the second mortgage or home equity line of credit on your home. This is called lien-stripping. After you complete your Chapter 13 plan you only have a first mortgage on your house, The second mortgage or home equity line of credit can be eliminated.

Whether to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy depends on your specific situation. Call me today and schedule an appointment for a FREE initial consultation. We will spend our time together discussing your concerns and whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the better option for you!



Family Law


If you are involved in a family law case, you need an experienced attorney on your side. Whether you are considering filing for divorce or are in the middle of a child custody, visitation, child or spousal support case, having an experienced attorney on your side will protect your rights. I realize that the cost of retaining an experienced attorney is a major concern for all clients. To save yourself some money, before you retain an attorney consider in which courthouse your case will be heard (depends on where you live). For example, if your case is assigned to the Riverside County Superior Court located in Hemet California, and you retain an attorney who’s office is located in Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside, or other areas, they will charge you their hourly rate to drive from their office to the courthouse and back to their office. Save yourself some money, and retain an experienced attorney who’s office is close to the courthouse where your case will be heard. I have had my office in Hemet California for over twenty (20) years now and am located about five (5) minutes from the courthouse. Attorney Fees: Most attorney’s charge the same initial minimum retainer fee to all clients. In my opinion, attorney fees should be like hiring a building contractor to build a house. If you build a two (2) bedroom two (2) bath house you should spend less money than if your build a five (5) bedroom three (3)bath house because it will take more time and material to build the larger house. I base the amount of my initial retainer fee upon the amount of work I estimate it will take to represent you from start through to finish. I only get paid for the actual time I spend working on your case. I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case, and your options at which time I can give you an idea of how much it will cost to retain me to represent you, if that is your choice.​​


Keep in mind that each family law case is unique and there may be many other issues that have to be resolved on a case by case basis. If you have additional question, please call me at (951) 765-0331 and we will schedule a free initial consultation for you. Evening and weekend appointments are available. We will discuss issues that are important to your case, and how the law will affect the outcome. This way at the end of our initial consultation, you will have a better idea of what you are dealing with.

family symbol
family law
bottom of page